Basically just been in and out of a daze for the past few weeks. Worried about my health in terms of my baby's health. Sometimes I wish i had a scope or something I could use to watch whats going on in there. lol everything is sore and half the time I feel sick but its all good as long as the baby is healthy and the doctors say everything's ok then i'm good.
I find that the bigger i get the harder it is to sit for long stretches of time lol then i have horrible posture so it just makes things a lot worse. I still push through the discomfort sometimes though. Ugh I swear it can be so painful sometimes but meah. Anyway I was able to complete the prototype for a chibi bunny sculpt. I drew out my plans and roughly outlined where i'd like the joints to be placed.
Sculpted the doll in super sculpey the proceeded to work on the junk cast. I'm now in the process of tweaking bits and pieces then on to my final molds. Looking forward to finishing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment